Features and Benefits:
- chemical stable, weakly conductive, self-lubricating, , abrasion resistance, acid resistance, high strength and high modulus.
- excellent composite products reinforcement. It can be compound with resin, plastic, rubber and other materials to increase products’ strength and wear resistance. Widely used in many fields, such as electronic chips, conductive plate, conductive flooring, electrical machinery, anti-static industry, defense industry, building insulation, friction materials and chemical.
- Limiting Oxygen Index (LOI) values between 45% – 55% Unsurpassed flame and heat dimensional stability.
- Easy processability into yarns, wovens, knits & nonwovens.
- Soft, comfortable felts and fabrics.
- Electrically nonconductive and excellent chemical resistance.
- No halogens and very low toxic gas emissions, upon flame exposure.
- Reinforced rubber, modified plastics and resin: Polypropylene (PP), nylon (PA), polycarbonate resin (PC), phenol resin (PF), polytetrafluoroethylene resin (PTFE), polyimide resins (PI ), epoxy resin, silicone rubber, polyvinyl alcohol, unsaturated polyester resin;
- Construction industry: carbon fiber reinforced cement, conductive coatings, anti-static floors;
- Shielding materials: Manufacturing shield smoke, shielding curtain wall;
- Insulation materials: carbon fiber reinforced preform and refractory bricks, carbon-fiber reinforced ceramic, etc.
- New energy: used as conductive additives of positive or negative materials in nickel hydride and nickel cadmium battery;
- Anti-static industry: coating, flooring, paint, ink, anti-static filter,
- Aerospace: composite materials for parts of aircraft and satellite.
- Civilian areas: sports equipment, transportation, sanitary equipment, kitchen appliances.