Para aramid spun yarn
- Flame retardant protective clothing
- Flame retardant protective footwear
- Cut and ballistic protective wear
- Fire fighter uniform
- Bullet-proof vests
- Cut proof gloves
- Safety shoes
- Heat insulation
Features & Benefits
- outstanding strength for protective apparel providing optimum cut and puncture resistance.
- high temperature resistance of up to 425°C, does not melt and is self-extinguishing.
- We are DuPont partners, we use Kevlar®, Nomex®
- We are Teijin partners, we use Twaron®, Teijinconex®
- We are Tayho partners, we use Taparan®, Newstar®