meta aramid sewing thread
Features and Comments:
- Extreme strength and heat protection in high stress, volatile applications.
- Excellent resistor to chemicals and unaffected by exposure to solvents, fuels, lubricants and salt water.
- The limiting oxygen index(LOI)≥28%， start to carbonise and decompose above 530，can be used continuously in a very wide temperature range from -196°to 204°. It has no decomposing or melting at 500°. Its tenacity remains 75% after 100 hours under 200°
- Anti-aging with good adhesive force in rubber.
- Fabricate high temperature textiles
- Thermal insulation jackets and pad
- High temperature gaskets, tadpole tape stitches
- Heat shield stitches
- Fire resistant/flame retardant composites
- Filter bag stitches.
We are DuPont partners, we use Kevlar®, Nomex®
We are Teijin partners, we use Twaron®, Teijinconex®
We are Tayho partners, we use Taparan®, Newstar®